East Side Youth Sports Foundation Board of Directors, Trustees & Consultants
President: Brian Francis Trustee: John Herbert
Treasurer: Patrick Mansfield Sports Consultant: Don Jaeger
Secretary: Paul Fayad Foundation Advisor: Andrea Meyer
Trustee: Sam Steinhebel Executive Director: Lisa Francis
Trustee: Tanya Naumenko ESH Arena Manager: David Kosmas
- Tim Sullivan – local businessman, senior men’s league hockey league hockey player. Passed 2020.
- Brian Francis – Local businessman, former president of the hockey association, senior men’s league hockey player. Current President of the Foundation and the BHC.
- Paul Fayad – Local Businessman, Coach, senior men’s league hockey player. Current Secretary of the Foundation.
- Save the ice rink from potential real-estate development.
- Secure Ice hockey for the surrounding community for years to come.
- Provide grants and scholarships for under privileged children to play sports. Hockey, in particular, was the last sport that was struggling to crossing racial barriers.
- Provide a bridge through sports between the Grosse Pointe, SCS and Detroit communities.
“Children who play sports together develop friendships for life and with that we can change how we view each other in all areas of life.”